THERAPEUTIC YOGA – 50 HOURS
Therapeutic yoga (50 Hours certification program) has 48 to 85 Asana’s with many variations and modifications however the program is designed for the practitioners who wish to heal themselves or heal others, heal patients and people suffering from various ailments Therapeutic yoga teachers training program is well designed with Asana’s meant for addressing specific diseases , pranayama techniques , meditational aspects for stress-related diseases and also heal self without depending on external sources and medicines. The program is designed with a focus on Hatha yoga therapeutic asana’s, Teaching methodology, Pranayama, Meditation, Asana theory – benefits and limitations. 50 Hours program is scheduled and well managed by our experienced teachers.
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
|PRACTICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Training, Practice Techniques||Asana–Hatha Flow Series meant for specific diseases Pranayama, Yoga stretches & exercise Usage of props based on the body types, strength and flexibility and to teach modifications to students||15 Hours|
|Teaching Methodology||Principles of a successful teacher, Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana, Practice teaching sessions for students and Yoga food /life style, Asana theory benefits and limitations||10 Hours|
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
|THEORETICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Yoga Philosophy / Theory – For a healthy and positive outlook and to reduce stress , mental and physical diseases||Yoga definitions Introduction, 5 states of mind, Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga & its components, Meditation and its importance – Yoga nidra, Trataka,MSRT Technique, Kriya –cleansing techniques, Mudra’s, Mantra yoga, Talks on diet||12 Hours|
|Theory related to other techniques||Asana theory and benefits-limitations||13 Hours|
What Our 50 Hours Therapeutic yoga Course will offer?
- Deeper insights about Hatha Yoga
- Lesson on the usage of props like blocks, belts and wall, chair in your practice with many modifications and variations of Asana with or without the usage of Props
- Group and one on one attention by our teachers
- Yoga philosophy to enhance and enrich your spiritual knowledge
- An insight into Eight limbs of yoga –Ashtanga limbs
- Asana theory, benefits, and limitations
- Meditation techniques, Pranayama Pranayama, Mantra Chanting
Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 2 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- People suffering from diseases can do this course to heal themselves
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday.
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the YTC course to apply.
Duration of the Course
- Course duration is (6 Days) with a focus on syllabus mentioned
- Last day is the certification ceremony
Daily Schedule – Therapeutic Yoga – 50 Hours
|7.00 to 9.00||Therapeutic Yoga asana Practice session||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Holiday|
|9.00 to 9.45||Breakfast Break||Breakfast Break|
|10.00 to 11.30||Asana theory||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|1.00 to 2.00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|2.00 to 4.00||Teaching methodology||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|4.30 to 5.30||Meditation / Pranayama/Philosophy||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|7.00 to 9.00||Dinner Time||Dinner Time|
Important Note :
We also have Short Certification courses (7 Days to 1 Month Duration) in Ayurveda and can organize the same if students are willing to opt for it