“Well begun is half done” the Proverb holds good in all the aspects of life especially spiritual and fitness field, which is the most important focus areas to be considered for a healthy life and spiritual upliftment.
Trinetra yoga is one of the strongest platforms for International Yoga practitioners and Spirituality professionals worldwide. The word “Trinetra” itself means three eyes, having said that we have wholistic yoga programs designed to balance Body, mind, and soul with three eye approach. We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha yoga 200 hours teachers training program that is well designed for all levels of practitioners and suits their need. These programs are focused to develop our students by imparting a great amount of yogic and spiritual knowledge by working very closely with a hands-on approach by our experienced teachers for a month. We also have 100 hours customized Teachers training programs in Vinyasa flow, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Transformational yoga, Meditational yoga, Prenatal Yoga and these courses are designed for Beginners, intermediate and advanced practitioners.
We assist in preparing Internationally certified teachers who will have Grand knowledge of the course and grow well in the field of spirituality. The course provides the very basics to Detailed aspects of Ashtanga, Hatha, Prenatal, Transformational and meditational aspects. Our school offers courses which are designed as per international standards set by World Yoga Alliance. WYA is an International Organization that maintains continuous yoga education standards, that meets with all graduates from recognized schools by WYA. After the certification, our Graduates will become Certified yoga Teacher under our school. Moreover, WYA maintains International yoga registry Directory for Yoga Schools and Teachers, there your every graduate can search the name, Teacher ID and all the details belonging to them and much more.
WHY TRINETRA YOGA?
- Trinetra yoga has a curriculum, teaching methodology, and Internationally certified experienced teachers affiliated and as per international standards set by World yoga alliance (WYA) and are the strong foundation of our school and students.
- Himalayan and Mysorean yogic way of teaching and culture.
- Trained more than 1600 students as Team Trinetra.
- We offer programs for all styles of yoga catering to different age group and health condition.
- Our Team has teaching experience ranging from 10 – 17 years.
- Affiliation by WYA – Benefits mentioned below.
- International certificate valid worldwide.
- We Share inputs on yoga business expansion.
- We organize international teachers training retreats abroad too.
- In-house residential programs with all benefits.
- We focus on personal development of the student, as a Teacher in all the aspects of Yoga and spirituality 360 degrees.
- We teach in depth of Primary series- Ashtanga 200 Hours and Ashtanga principles, Asana Alignment, Adjustments and techniques, Meditation, Pranayama, Anatomy, Karma yoga, Philosophy and Teaching methodology and Ashtanga basics, Benefits, and limitations.
- Ashtanga primary series is a set of 75 Asana flow, that we teach in a months program including other aspects mentioned above.
- Mysore style practice is an inbuilt feature of our program.
- Group teaching methodology and One on one query will be taken care well by our experienced teachers that will help in the personal development and give the confidence to take LED class.
- Hatha Yoga 200 hours (7 series with 85 postures) will give our practitioners basics of Hatha yoga , elements of Hatha Yoga, Kundalini knowledge, Rajayoga concept, Meditational aspects, Karma yoga, Asana alignment techniques, Philosophy, Anatomical aspects, Knowledge on Bandha, Mudra and 6 Cleansing techniques (Shatkriya), Mantra chanting, Kirtan, Chakra, Panchkosha and many more.
- We have 50 to 100 hours (7 to 10 days) programs on Ashtanga and Hatha yoga too which are known as Yoga retreat programs for students or practitioners who can’t take out a months time and also for those who want to learn yoga for themselves and not to become teacher and for those who wants to understand self by joining our retreat, away from hustle and bustle of life but want to learn and experience the same in a week to ten days. We will also certify these practitioners.
- We have 7 to 10 days Certification courses (with certificate) and Yoga retreat programs on Transformational yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Kids yoga, Therapeutic yoga, Meditational yoga and are short certification courses.
- We also offer 7 days Meditational teachers training program that will give basics to advanced knowledge on Meditational aspects.
- Grandmaster Piyush will also be personally involved in coaching students and making a beautiful path for their yogic journey
- Accommodation and food are two important things that we offer on a comfortable stay of our students.
Lifetime Benefits for (RTY – Registered Yoga Teachers) – Certified by Trinetra Yoga
- Trinetra Yoga’s WYA certification and registration is recognized worldwide and is a strong foundation for all our international teachers.
- After Certification Students can register their diploma and themselves with WYA by paying $210 ( get 25% discount on $275) and this is a “lifetime registration fee”.
- Free Anual Renewal of the Diploma Certificate every year.
- An increased number of WYA students worldwide who would like to join your school and event
- Academic support by Trinetra yoga and WYA in order to establish your business
- Trinetra yoga will also have an affiliate model for students who wish to take it and will also provide training, course and workshop support based on terms and conditions.
- Permission to use all WYA acronym and logo RTY on letterhead, brochure, flyers, website, Business cards etc.
- Free participation in WYA Annual Global Conferences and WYA Family Events where you’ll be able to display your art of teaching and promote yourself globally
- Upon your registration, you are able to use WYA educational standards and syllabus
- Chance of having your own public profile page in WYA official website where you can advertise classes, courses and promote your yoga events and much more.
- Get a promotion on the WYA yoga teacher registry.
- 15% Discount for all RTY members on events or other courses organized by WYA community. Members must provide WYA identification number.
- WYA Registered members are able to apply for professional and Public Liability Insurance.
- Registered members of Yoga Alliance U.S.A or a similar recognized organizations can convert their registration into WYA to get all these benefits.
Lifetime benefits for Certified Yoga Teachers By Trinetra Yoga.
- Free Internship course for upcoming two years with any Other Division of World Yoga Alliance (student must provide “Identification number” to qualify)
- Free lifetime membership for assistance and organizational support for establishing a yoga studio / Center / School (certified members must register first)
- Reduced teacher registration fee – 25% off.
- Free Advertisement / Promotion for yoga classes or workshops on WYA website.
- CYT Members can create an account and profile on WYA community website.
- Free ongoing yoga educational support for accredited member teachers in conferences, seminars, and workshops for three years. After three years, teachers get 15 % discount on any event.
- Teachers who complete 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training by Trinetra Yoga, will have the benefit of joining the same level training anywhere around the world, free for two years. After two years, teachers get 50 %discount on any event (same Level). Only the Course fee is free and other expenses like food, accommodation, transport, airfare, expenses anything over and above sessions will be taken care by the student who is doing the course