HATHA YOGA -50 HOURS
Hatha yoga (50 Hours certification program) is the flow of 35 to 42 Asana’s with many variations and modifications like(100-200 hours), however the program is designed for the practitioners who wish to develop themselves and learn the basics of Hatha before 100-200 Hours of certification or for the practitioners who are looking for a short course on Hatha as “ Yoga Retreat” and are planning to take up the course for their self development /healing themselves for life and not to be as full time Yoga teacher or for the practitioners who wish to develop themselves Physically and spiritually and practice the same on themselves or to teach and spread knowledge to their relatives, friends and known people. The program follows the same curriculum as 100-200 Hours except for few topics that are meant only for 100-200 Hours certification course. The program is based on international curriculum and teaching standards set by World Yoga Alliance. We have certified and qualified experienced Masters having vast experience in teaching Hatha yoga.
The program is designed with a focus on Hatha Asana Flow & Adjustment techniques, Teaching methodology, Pranayama, Meditation, Asana theory – benefits and limitations. 50 Hours program is scheduled and well managed by our experienced teachers.
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip the student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
|PRACTICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Training, Practice & Techniques||Asana –Hatha Flow 5 Series, Pranayama, Yoga stretches exercise||15 Hours|
|Teaching Methodology||Principles of a successful teacher , Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana, Practice teaching sessions for students and Yoga food /life style , Asana theory benefits and limitations||10 Hours|
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
|THEORETICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Yoga Philosophy / Theory||Yoga definitions Introduction, 5 states of mind, Origin & History of Yoga, Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga its components, Meditation – Om and Yoga nidra||12 Hours|
|Theory related to other techniques||Asana theory and benefits-limitations||13 Hours|
What Our 50 Hours Hatha Course will offer?
- Deeper insights about Hatha Yoga.
- Lesson on the usage of props like blocks, belts and wall, chair in your practice with many modifications and variations of Asana with or without the usage of Props.
- Group and one on one attention by our teachers.
- Yoga philosophy to enhance and enrich your spiritual knowledge.
- An insight into Eight limbs of yoga –Ashtanga limbs
- Asana theory, benefits, and limitations
- Meditation techniques , Pranayama Pranayama , Mantra Chanting
Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 2 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday.
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the Teachers Training Program to apply.
Duration of the Course
- Course duration is (6 Days) with a focus on syllabus mentioned
- last day is the certification ceremony
Daily Schedule – Hatha Yoga – 50 Hours
|7.00 to 9.00||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Holiday|
|9.00 to 9.45||Breakfast Break||Breakfast Break|
|10.00 to 11.30||Asana theory||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|1.00 to 2.00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|2.00 to 4.00||Teaching methodology||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|4.30 to 5.30||Meditation / Pranayama/Philosophy||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|7.00 to 9.00||Dinner Time||Dinner Time|
Important Note :
We also have Short Certification courses (7 Days to 1 Month Duration) in Ayurveda and can organize the same if students are willing to opt for it