HATHA YOGA -100 HOURS
Hatha yoga (100 Hours certification program) is the same flow of 75 to 90 Asana’s with many variations and modifications like(200 hours), however the program is designed for the practitioners who wish to develop themselves and learn the basics of Hatha before 200 Hours of certification or for the practitioners who are looking for a short course on Hatha as “ Yoga Retreat” and are planning to take up the course for their self development /healing themselves for life and not to be as full time Yoga teacher or for the practitioners who wish to develop themselves Physically and spiritually and practice the same on themselves or to teach and spread knowledge to their relatives , friends and known people. The program follows the same curriculum as 200 Hours except for few topics that are meant only for 200 Hours certification course. The program is based on international curriculum and teaching standards set by World Yoga Alliance. We have certified and qualified experienced Masters having vast experience in teaching Hatha yoga.
The program is designed with a focus on Hatha Asana Flow, Adjustment techniques & Methods, Teaching methodology, Yoga philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy, Mantra chanting and other topics of 200 hours, except Group class, Yin yoga, Partner Yoga, Prenatal Yoga and Therapeutic yoga and Business planning
100 Hours program is scheduled and well managed by our experienced teachers for 10 days and day 11th is the certification ceremony.
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip the student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
|PRACTICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Training, Practice & Techniques||Asana –Hatha Flow 7 Series, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Kirtan, Kriya, Bandha – 3 locks Mahabandha, yoga stretches & exercise||34 Hours|
|Teaching Methodology||Principles of a successful teacher, Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana, Practice teaching sessions for students and Yoga food /lifestyle, Asana theory benefits and limitations||12 Hours|
|Practicum||LED Class by Students – Students themselves taking classes for other students and also observing others while teaching.||14 Hours|
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
|THEORETICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Yoga Philosophy / Theory||Yoga definitions & Introduction , 5 states of mind, Origin & History of Yoga , Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga & its components , Shat kriya , Bandha , Nadi’s & importance, Pancha prana and panch kosha , Prayers – Opening and closing prayers, 7 Chakra’s and kundalini , Veda’s , Bhagwad Gita & Ayurveda overview , 3 Guna – Satvic –Rajasic –Tamasic food , Yoga teacher ethics , Yoga code of conduct||20 Hours|
|Theory related to other techniques||Meditation Techniques – Om /Trataka/Yoga Nidra/Nadanusandhan / Chakra / Mind sound resonance techniques of meditation/ Mantra meditation||10 Hours|
|Anatomy||Human anatomy & physiology, Basics of movement science /kinesiology / Skeletal system /Connective tissue / Basics of yogic anatomy||10 Hours|
What Our 100 Hours Hatha Yoga Course will offer?
- Experience and methodology to handle and lead the LED class.
- Deeper insights about Hatha Yoga.
- Lesson on the usage of props like blocks, belts and wall, chair in your practice with many modifications and variations of Asana with or without the usage of Props.
- Experience to handle Beginner, intermediate practitioners
- LED class is what we download.
- Group and one on one attention by our teachers.
- Yoga philosophy to enhance and enrich your spiritual knowledge.
- An insight into Eight limbs of yoga –Ashtanga limbs
- Asana theory, benefits, and limitations
- Meditation techniques, Pranayama, Mantra Chanting
- Kriya –Cleansing techniques
- Anatomical aspects to understand Yogic science
- Practicum for students
- Discussion on Diet
Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 6 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the Teachers Training Program to apply
Duration of the Course
- Course duration is 1.5 weeks(10Days) with a focus on syllabus mentioned
- Last day will be the certification ceremony
Daily Schedule – Hatha Yoga – 100 Hours
|7.00 to 9.00||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Holiday|
|9.00 to 9.45||Karma Yoga / Breakfast Break||Breakfast Break|
|10.00 to 11.30||Asana theory||Self study / Weekend||Holiday|
|11.30 to 1.00||Teaching methodology /Alignment –Adjustment of Asana||Self study / Weekend||Holiday|
|1.00 to 2.00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|2.00 to 4.00||Yoga Philosophy /Pranayama||Self study / Weekend||Holiday|
|4.30 to 5.30||Anatomy||Self study / Weekend||Holiday|
|5.30 to 6.30||Meditation||Self study / Weekend||Holiday|
|7.00 to 9.00||Dinner Time||Dinner Time|
Important Note :
We also have Short Certification courses (7 Days to 1 Month Duration) in Ayurveda and can organize the same if students are willing to opt for it.