What Trinetra Means?
Trinetra means Three Eyes
At Trinetra yoga our philosophy is Three-eyed approach to provide authentic knowledge to our Yogi’s and Yogini’s to uplift them in spirituality and yoga, keeping” 3 eyes on Mental, physical and Spiritual development”. The third eye is the seat of No lust, Anger, Greed, Emotional attachment, Proud and Jealousy and that’s one of the strongest paths to enlightenment and self-realization. At Trinetra Yoga we believe in showing them the path of enlightenment, Supreme knowledge, True self and giving them an inward Journey.
How to arrive at Trinetra Yoga?
The nearest major airport to Mysore is the new Bangalore International Airport, which is about 170 kilometers away. Bangalore itself is very well-connected to all major cities in India. It takes about three hours by road to reach Mysore from Bangalore. You can take a taxi from Bangalore International Airport to come to Mysore by paying cab charges on an Average 3800- 4700/- INR (Most comfortable and easy mode of transport if you are landing at Bangalore International Airport)
Rail Route :
Mysore is very well connected by rail throughout the region and the railway station is just about 2 kilometers from the city center. You will find many express trains between Bangalore and Mysore that cover the distance between the two cities in about three hours. Bangalore itself is very well-connected to most other cities in India. Some of the trains plying between the two nodes include Tippu Express, Chamundi Express, Kaveri Express and Mysore Express.
If you want to drive to Mysore from Bangalore, take the Mysore Road (SH 17) all the way till Mysore via Kengeri, Ramnagaram, and Mandya. Alternatively, you can go from Jayanagar, Bangalore on the Kanakpura Road (NH 209) via Kanakpura, Malavalli, and Banner.
After reaching Mysore you can call us at: 89755-83216 / 98860-46517 (Piyush)
What are the Teachers training courses offered by Trinetra Yoga?
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (200 & 100 Hours)
- Hatha Yoga (200 & 100 Hours)
- Transformational Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
- Meditational Yoga
- Multi-style Yoga
- 50 hours Yoga programs – mentioned in our Teachers training program page
- Kids yoga
- Yoga Retreats
Is Trinetra yoga affiliated to World Yoga Alliance?
Trinetra Yoga is affiliated with World Yoga alliance (Worlds renowned international yoga alliance present in multiple countries and the programs and courses offered by us strictly follow international standards set by World Yoga Alliance. We are accredited RSY 50, RSY 100, RSY 200, RSY 300.
Benefits of Trinetra yoga (WYA Certification): You can refer details on home page
Who can enroll at Trinetra Yoga?
We will be enrolling those practitioners who are at least 7-13 years and above and have some yoga experience and those who are willing to pay their undivided attention during 3.5 weeks of the course and serious about learning yoga principles. The platform is open for practitioners with a passion for yoga.
When can I enroll in the course?
We have Teachers training program every month from 1st to 24th (200 Hours) It’s suggested booking the course well in advance to block dates and to plan your travel on time. In early bird booking, we offer 10% discount for our students. Early bird discounts deadline gets over one month prior to the commencement of the course. For eg: Course date: 1st oct 2018 Early bird end date: 31st August 2018 Early bird window: 1st March 2018 to 31st Aug 2018
Who are the Teachers?
Our teachers are well-experienced professionals of Yoga who have experience in teaching international and domestic students for last so many years. They have the expertise in many domains and aspects of yoga. They have been taking care of Teachers training program for many years and have been strong pillars of Yoga domain.
- Yoga to be done empty stomach after flushing out the system early morning and should not eat anything at least 2 hours prior to yoga
- After Ashtanga or any other form of yoga – immediate cold exposure to be avoided.
- Best time for Asana practice is early morning
- All asana and stretches to be done under supervision of Guru’s
- Water consumption after 30 mins of asana practice after body cools down and least of water consumption during yoga sessions.
- During menstrual cycle yoga to be avoided
- Only healthy Vegetarian diet to be taken by Yogi’s to cleanse the body
- Use of non-veg to be avoided
- At least 3 lts of water to be consumed on a daily basis to keep system hydrated
- Proper breathing – Proper diet – Proper relaxation – Proper mindset
Whats the batch strength or Batch capacity?
Generally, one batch has 10 students at the maximum at a time with a concept of 1:10 ratio of Teacher to student.
Do I need to buy some books or material before and for the course?
We will provide course material for all the subjects relevant to the course and subject however over and above if you have some book in mind for reference, you are most welcome. We, however, have designed our course material to the point and has all the areas properly covered to give you details of the subjects
Examination and Attendance
We have Theoretical and Practical exams at the end of the course before certification ceremony and same will be evaluated by the Guru’s and Master’s before we certify you. Attendance is 95% compulsory and all students are advised to be punctual and on time and finish their tasks, homework, and participation well in time to help us certify you.
It’s a residential program and we provide twin sharing Accommodation and Single occupancy – To be informed in advance and booking based on availability and will have different charges. Our accommodation, facilities, and food are the class apart, hygienic and amidst nature – coconut plantations and has a serene surrounding.
Being a residential program, we provide Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Monday to Sunday – all the days and Vegetarian food will be served. It’s a Yoga program and hence we neither serve and nor suggest Non-vegetarian diet.
Is there any short term course or Yoga retreat or any program available?
Yes for the practitioners who can’t make it for a month, for them we offer 50- 100 hours programs in Ashtanga Yoga/Hatha Yoga/Prenatal Yoga/Transformational Yoga/ Multi-style Yoga/Kids Yoga/Meditational Yoga/Therapeutic Yoga. These short-term programs are 50- 100 hours Yoga holiday / Yoga retreats and also Teachers training programs with certification. These are 50-100 hours programs are with and without certification both.
Any prerequisite or preparation for the program?
We suggest our students to at least do some practice before landing here especially in Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. The better and more consistent is your practice at home , the better will be outcomes and adaptability during the program with us.
Items to be packed for the course
- A yoga mat
- Yoga towel
- Pen / Pencils / Sharpeners/ Marker pen
- Cellphone/Your laptops / Plastic money
- Slippers/ Shoes
- Comfortable light clothes for yoga
- Water bottle
- Cloths for a month
- Medicine Kit
Snapshot of Mysore
Mysore is located at12.30°N 74.65°E and has an average altitude of 770 meters(2,526 ft). It is spread across an area of 128.42 km2 (50 sq mi) at the base of the Chamundi Hills in the southern region of Karnataka. Mysore has The Biggest ‘Walk-Through Aviary’ called Karanji Lake in India.
Mysore served as the capital city of the Kingdom of Mysore for nearly six centuries, from 1399 until 1956.
Places to visit near Mysore
- Bandipur national park
- Nagarhole national park
- Shivanasamudra falls
- Mudumalai wild life sanctuary (near ooty)
- Bird sanctuary mysore
- Channapatna (City of toys)
- Brindawan gardens
- Chunchannakatte falls
- Tibetian monestory – Near coorg (Second largest Tibetian settlement in India after Dharmshala)
- Cauvery Nisargadhama (Near coorg)
- Jaganmohan palace –Mysore
- Tipu sultan summer palace near Mysore
How much is the course Fee?
Please write to us [email protected]
How do I enroll for the Program and pay the fee?
Please fill up the online application form with all the details and follow the link thereafter, for the payment top block the seat.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Food (Breakfast–lunch-Dinner)
- Course Study material
- Certification /Certificate
- Half day sightseeing (Food cost during sightseeing to be on your own)
- Classroom sessions
- Personal Transport
- Airfare/Local travel expense
- No adjustments/reduction /refund in fee in part or full, for not using any services like food and all inclusions
- Shopping and luxury expenses
- Non –Vegetarian food
Payment terms and conditions
Payment & Refund Policy Kindly go through the policy in detail and take up a decision whether and if you are physically and mentally prepared to take up the course as it could be intense and challenging for some. Refund won’t be entertained either in part or full at any time during the course.
- When an applicant is enrolled in a training then $400 deposit sent with application automatically becomes non-refundable money. And in case If an applicant is not accepted then the deposit money paid will be immediately refunded to the student.
- The balance amount or the course fee must be paid 4 weeks before or at the time of arrival in Mysore.
- In case the training is canceled, then we will refund 100% of your payment made to us or offer an alternative placement or course. Trinetra yoga is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- If a student withdraws himself or herself from the course the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another date for the course or program.
- When you take admission in our teacher training program, then you agree and accept that you are at least 18 years of age, and agree to abide and comply with these Terms & Conditions of service.
- If a student is expelled from the course due to non-observance of ashram rules/ regulations then no refund can be claimed.
- In case of cancellation of the course by the Trinetra yoga, students have the choice to transfer to another course on a different date or to receive a full refund of the paid fees. Our liability is limited to the refund of the received fees only.