MEDITATIONAL YOGA – 50 HOURS
What is Meditation?
Meditation is relaxation. It’s not about focusing one’s thoughts on one thing, but instead becoming thoughtless.
What are the benefits of Meditation?
- A calm and a steady mind
- Better concentration
- Better clarity and control
- Improved communication skills
- Relaxation and rejuvenation of the mind, body, and conditioning of soul
Spiritual benefits of Meditation
Meditation has no religion and can be practiced by everyone irrespective of the path they follow.
- The effortless transition from being something to merging with the infinite and recognizing yourself as an inseparable part of the whole cosmos.
- In a meditative state, you are in a space of limitlessness, calmness, and joy and this is what you emit into the universe, bringing harmony to the Creation/planet.
- Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation and you’ll start discovering more about yourself.
Meditational yoga – Program Details
The Meditational yoga teachers training program is designed for everyone who wants to grow in the field of yoga, spirituality, Working class people, students, old age people, housewives and patients suffering from anxiety and mental diseases. The program is well designed to give clear perspective about ways of life with many concepts of yoga philosophy, discussion on states of mind, 3 Guna’s, 5 bodies and mechanism to penetrate those bodies for enlightenment and very basics of meditation. The program covers
- Why and what is meditation
- Do’s and don’ts of mediation
- Objective of meditation
- Underlying principles
- Japa meditation and theory
- Mantra meditation and basics
- Kundalini meditation and effects on body
- Raja yoga techniques
- Discussion on Gyana yoga and karma yoga
- Correlation of 4 branches of yoga with meditation
- Path of peace
- Pranayama and meditation
Practical Sessions Overview: These sessions equip the student with all necessary yoga tools for physical and mental development.
Yoga Practical Techniques
|PRACTICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Training, Practice Techniques||Asana –Hatha flow with 5 asana Series, Pranayama, Yoga stretches & exercise Karma yoga LESSONS||15 Hours|
|Teaching Methodology||Principles of a successful teacher, Ethical code of conduct of a teacher, Art of demonstration and observation, Alignment, adjustment of asana, Practice teaching sessions for students and Yoga food /lifestyle, Asana theory benefits and limitations||10 Hours|
Yoga Theoretical Techniques
|THEORETICAL SESSIONS||TOPICS||TOTAL HOURS|
|Yoga Philosophy / Theory||Yoga definitions & Introduction, 5 states of mind, Ashtanga limbs, Hatha yoga & its components, Meditation – Om meditation Yoga Nidra, Trataka, AUM Meditation, MSRT Technique, Mantra meditation, Chakra meditation, Silent meditation||15 Hours|
|Theory related to other techniques||Asana theory and benefits-limitations||10 Hours|
What Our 50 Hours Meditation Course will offer?
Meditational Yoga program is designed for complete balancing of Physical, Mental, Pranic and Psychic bodies we all have.
- Hatha yoga asana practice session with Meditational -Raja yoga concepts to clear the basics of meditation.
- A deep understanding of energy centers – Chakras and importance for our mind, body, and soul.
- Kundalini and importance of coiled serpentine energy.
- Yoga Nidra, chakra healing, relaxing method.
- Yoga Nidra and guided meditation techniques.
- Japa and Mantra meditation and kundalini work.
Eligibility / Qualifying Criteria for the Course
- Practitioner with minimum 2 months to 1 year of yoga practice /experience can apply
- The program is open to everyone i.e from 12 years and above
- Teachers training program cannot be considered as Holiday getaway and fun holiday.
- Patients with major illness or injuries not to apply or consult doctor before applying
- Practitioners with a serious mindset to learn the Teachers Training Program to apply
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- Course duration is (6 Days) with a focus on syllabus mentioned
- Last day is the certification ceremony
Daily Schedule – Meditational Yoga (50 Hours)
|7.00 to 9.00||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Hatha Yoga Practice session||Holiday|
|9.00 to 9.45||Breakfast Break||Breakfast Break|
|10.00 to 11.30||Asana theory||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|1.00 to 2.00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|2.00 to 3.00||Teaching methodology||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|3.30 to 5.30||Meditation / Pranayama/Philosophy||Self-study / Weekend||Holiday|
|7.00 to 9.00||Dinner Time||Dinner Time|
Important Note :
We also have Short Certification courses (7 Days to 1 Month Duration) in Ayurveda and can organize the same if students are willing to opt for it